The holidays are always a great time to pull out the camera and capture some remarkable memories. Here are a few ideas to make these memories extra fun through the lens of your camera.
1. Use Christmas decorations as props.
2. Don’t forget the details. Capture pictures of ornaments and the little things that make your holidays extra special.
3. Take a before and after shot of “Santa’s pile”. Before the packages are ripped open and after they are unveiled.
4. Food. It’s present at every gathering during the holidays, and adds a special touch to the memories. Documenting it comes off as creative!
5. Make sure all of your traditions are wrapped up in your film (or memory card as well). Everyone has a special take on this time of year so don’t let yours be forgotten.
Serving Brisbane, the Gold Coast and Beyond for Brisbane and Holidays Photography
Blue Flower Art photography offers Brisbane and the Gold Coast photography coverage in the South East Queensland metro area, including but not limited to, Toowomba, the Sunshine Coast, Redland and Cleveland and the surrounding areas. In addition, we also offer wedding photography coverage in the Northern NSW area including Tweed Heads, Kingscliff and Murwillumbah areas.
Not looking for a portrait photographer? Be sure to consider us for your wedding, engagement, newborn and maternity photography and all your family photography needs in the Brisbane & Gold Coast area.
We are conveniently located at the northern end of the Gold Coast to easily cover the Brisbane metropolitan area and surrounding suburbs and the northern New South Wales towns and hinterland. Please call or email us for more information.